Advanced Installer Architect 19.2 Crack Full Version Download
Advanced Installer Architect 19.2 Crack is a Windows Installer authoring tool. It offers a friendly and easy-to-use graphical user interface to create and maintain installation packages (EXE, MSI, etc.) based on Windows Installer technology.
Advanced Installer Architect License Key is licensed per developer. That means you need a license for each developer using the product. Each developer can install their license on up to 5 computers at the same time, as long as they are the only developer using the Advanced Installer app on those machines.
Also, if you have an unattended machine/software agent that uses the Advanced Installer Architect Serial key (eg, a developer does not manually trigger the build operation), you will need a per-developer license for each of your software agents (eg. g., server build) or a floating license.
Advanced Installer Architect Activation Key simplifies the way you package and update your software in Windows. Conquer complexity and harness the power of Windows Installer through our simple GUI. Package once, deploy anywhere. Package and deliver apps for the entire Windows 10 platform using the latest version of the Advanced Installer. Create your installation package directly from Visual Studio, using the official Advanced Installer extension. Import your solution artifacts in just a few clicks.
Advanced Installer Architect 19.2 Crack 2022
Advanced Installer Architect Crack is a Windows Installer authoring tool that enables developers and system administrators to easily create trusted MSI packages that meet the latest Microsoft Windows logo certification requirements and follow Windows Installer best practices. The advanced installer is released under a very flexible license model. The main app is 100% free for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Advanced Installer Architect Keygen’s full version allows developers to easily create reliable installation packages that support the latest Microsoft operating systems and popular software packages like Office etc. The program offers a user-friendly interface, allowing software developers to create reliable MSI packages in a snap. Maintaining desktop-side and server-side systems has become increasingly expensive, complex, and resource-intensive. Companies find it imperative to improve support for operations, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Advanced Installer Architect Product Key simplifies the Windows Installer package creation process by providing an easy-to-use, high-level interface to the underlying technology. The program implements all Windows Installer rules and follows all recommended best practices. With this simple and intuitive interface, creating a Windows Installer package will take just a few minutes. Start the program, add a few files, rename it, hit the Build button, and you’re good to go. No scripts to learn, no seminars to attend.
Also, having a clean and easy interface, each process is intuitive and has logical capabilities. We recommend that you install the Advanced Installer Architect Patch and enjoy using innovative tools and features. You will have the possibility to include predefined terms and conditions for your installer. These are to-do folders, package files, Java products, and select document junctions. In addition, you can organize the attributes and elements of a product. It consistently proves to be a trusted tool. That includes many useful attributes to help you produce set-up agreements to offer your new products. And make sure of proper installation on potential PCs.
Features of Advanced Installer Architect:
- Repackager: Easily capture, customize, and repackage existing installations into MSI packages. Update the previous configuration to Windows Installer technology.
- Application Virtualization: Full support for Microsoft application virtualization technology. Easily create App-V packages for your software, take advantage of all the benefits of virtualization.
- Control VMware instances from Repackager: Choose to capture the build engine or VMware virtual machine.
- Microsoft App-V Editor: Open your existing App-V 5. x package with the advanced installer, edit and save changes from the easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Control Hyper-V instances of Repackager: Choose between capturing the build engine or the Hyper-V virtual machine.
- Microsoft App-V Import: Create an installation package by importing an existing App-V package. The transition has never been so easy.
- Quick MSI Editing: Quickly transform or modify an existing MSI package directly from the advanced installation GUI.
- VMware ThinApp: Full support for VMware ThinApp technology. Easily create a virtualized version of your application from its installer.
- SCCM Deployment Support: Remotely connect to your SCCM server and use packages without leaving the advanced installation GUI.
- Import ThinApp: A new project type to help you create installation packages from existing ThinApp project folders.
- MSIX Modification Package: Extend and update your MSIX package. Separate your main app package from your updates, speeding up Windows 10 updates.
- MSIX (AppX): Desktop App Converter: Captures the installation of all Win32/.NET desktop applications, with full or silent UI, and converts them into an MSIX (AppX) package.
- MSI: Define valid MSI settings for your application by following all the written and unwritten rules of Windows Installer.
- UAC: Create an installer that works perfectly on Windows 10/9/8/7/Vista that supports your security model.
- Enhancements: Detect and update old versions of your product installed on user machines. Prevent the installation of new ones.
- Side by Side: Create packages for different versions of your app that can be installed simultaneously and run in parallel.
- Import: Import from Visual Studio, InstallShield LE, WiX, Eclipse, Inno Setup, NSIS, and the usual MSI/MSM package.
- Font: Register a font in the Windows operating system. Specify the registry name for the non-TrueType font.
- Environment Variables: Create, add, or add the user or system environment variables.
- Autosave: Automatically save files that support it. It can be programmed during installation.
- Files and folders: install and uninstall files and folders. Set the attribute for the shortcut.
- Registry: Install and uninstall registry entries and keys.
- 64-bit: Build parameters that run and install on the latest 32-bit processors or 64-bit Intel and AMD processors.
- Project Templates: Create templates based on your current project and ready to use for future projects.
- Add/Remove: Customize your list of applications on the “Add/Remove Programs” page in Control Panel.
- XML Project: Version control systems that are easy to check and share among many developers.
- Command-Line: Build your release package is fully automated scripts, such as Make, Ant, NAnt, TeamCity, Jenkins, or MSBuild.
- Run and Log: Start your MSI package while printing the full Windows Installer log.
- Launch Conditions: Visually specify the necessary conditions (applications, frameworks, etc.) for your package to run.
- Smart Formatted Editing: Formatted Editing (MSI) columns offer automatic completion of references, syntax, and errors, as well as advice on values to complete.
- Per-User / Per Machine: Create installation programs that can be installed as needed: per-user or machine if the user is an administrator.
- Include merge modules: Include frameworks, libraries, and other dependencies in your installer with a few mouse clicks.
- IIS: Websites, Virtual Directories, Web Applications, Application Pools, User Accounts.
- Updater: Automatically checks, downloads, and installs patches and updates.
- Multilingual and local: More than 30 translations are ready to use, easily edited, and created.
- Themes: Over 50 beautiful default themes give your installer a professional look.
- Prerequisites: Find, download and install apps, frameworks, and runtime beforehand.
- Custom Actions: Extend the capabilities of your installer by running your code during installation.
- Digital Signatures: Automatically add digital signatures to generated or included files.
- Services: Install, register, and control (start, stop, etc.) Windows services.
- ODBC: Easily install and set attributes on ODBC drivers, data sources, and translators.
- File Associations: Associate file extensions with your application to open, modify, view, or print them.
- COM: Specify the COM, COM+, and DCOM components for registration during installation.
- Windows Features: Enables optional Windows features required by your application.
- Multi-install builds: Create and maintain multi-install builds from one project.
- Continuous Setup Integration: Built-in integration support with TFS, Jenkins, TeamCity, and Bamboo.
- Office Add-in: Easily create installers for popular software platform extensions, plug-ins, and plug-ins using the included special templates.
- Automation: Modify your setup project from the command line, in the script, or batch processing.
- MSIX (AppX): Desktop Bridge – Full support for creating MSIX packages for your Win32/.NET application, from existing projects, via Desktop Bridge.
- App tiles: Customize your app tiles for the Windows 10 Start menu and Start screen.
- Bootstrapper EXE: Bootstrap your MSI or AppX package to an EXE file with icons, descriptions, and special versions.
- Mixed 32/64-bit Installer: Single Builder, the built-in installer for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- Search: Search for these components, files, folders, registries, and entries during installation.
- Organization: Separate components, features, and CABs for optional installation or download.
- Update XML Files: Insert, replace, or remove elements and attributes in the XML file.
- Database: During installation, configure the server and use SQL scripts. Find and register MS SQL Server on the network.
- Patches: A point-and-click guide to creating patches to update your product.
- Dialog Editor: Visually customize the existing installation dialog or create a new one.
- Text File Update: Enter, replace, or remove the string in any text file installed by your package or already on the target machine.
- Improved UI: Implementation of the original rewritten external MSI UI, offering updates and additional controls.
- Change installer from EXE to MSI: The powerful wizard will change all configurations from EXE to MSI that are ready for network deployment via Active Directory.
- Direct Table Editor: Visually modify your MSI at database table and row levels.
- Combine module creation: Package separate components as separate MSM files.
- Testing and Licensing: Add testing and licensing support to your app in a few simple steps.
- Drivers: Define the drivers to install using the latest version of the Windows Driver Installation Framework (DIFx).
- Microsoft Web Deploy: Publish web applications to Microsoft Azure and IIS from the installer using Microsoft Web Deploy.
- Scheduler: Create and fully configure the tasks to be performed by the actual Windows Scheduler service.
- AutoRun: Quickly activate your product on AutoRun from CDs and DVDs. Adjustable launcher.
- Game Explorer and Media Center: Save and integrate your game in Windows 7/Vista Game Explorer and Media Center.
- Windows Firewall: Add your app to the exception list during installation and remove the app when uninstalled.
- Embedded Chain: Enter multiple MSIs into an embedded package and install them in one transaction.
- SharePoint: The included wizard effortlessly creates a standard MSI installer for using SharePoint solutions.
- Transformations: Capture user input during installation or the difference between two MSI databases.
What’s New in Advanced Installer Architect?
- Automation through PowerShell
- Predefined launch condition to detect if Windows has a pending reboot
- Add detection for Java 9 and newer Java packages
- New default property for the localized value of “Local Service” account
- Improved code performance for visual assets when importing an AppX/MSIX
- Updated input validations for AppX/MSIX declaration views
- Component Change Notification
- New command line flag AddFile and UpdateFile: /SignFile
- Update configuration HTTP URL support in relation to updating configuration file URL
- Floating License Server Registry Command Line Support
- Redistribute “signtool.exe” with Advanced Installer Architect
- Visiting the Visual Resource or Package Information views incorrectly marked the project as modified
- OS: Windows7,8,8.1, 10 Vista SP2, XP SP3, Windows Server 2008/2012
- CPU: Core 2
- RAM: 1GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 × 768
- Hard disk space: 2GB
How to Crack Advanced Installer Architect?
- Download the latest version from the following links
- Install Advanced Installer Architect and do not run
- Copy the patch to the installation directory and apply it
- Done! Enjoy Advanced Installer Architect Full Cracked